OPPO Reno with 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 48MP rear camera teased in official renders
OPPO is good to go to declare its Reno arrangement on April 10. After case renders of the cell phone and TENAA accreditation a week ago, the cell phone has been prodded by an online retailer in China with complete arrangement of renders. This demonstrates the no-indent 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, double back cameras, including a Sony IMX586 48MP primary camera.
OPPO Reno Standard Edition rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.6×74.3×9.0mm; Weight:185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3680mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
This doesn’t demonstrate the spring up instrument on the top that were uncovered for the situation renders. The OPPO Reno will likewise have a top-end adaptation with triple back cameras, 10x misfortune less zoom, an extra laser center, copper cylinder and fluid cooling, controlled by Snapdragon 855 and furthermore arrive in a 5G variant and other form with 12GB of RAM.
The OPPO Reno will come in Aurora Green, Pink, Nebula and Thunder Black hues. We should know more subtleties in the coming days.
My Name Is Alber Andesko Blogger | Freelancer |Operations Manager | Marketing and Sales Manager | Lancer Evo 4 Community. Indonesian Bloggers Who Become Bloggers Because of Hobby. Feel free to connect with me on Social Media Instagram @alberandesko